A.D.H.D Plan of Action
1) Slowly introduce better quality food while eliminating highly processed foods.
2) Take digestive Enzymes to help break down protein and fat.
3) Use healthy oils such as coconut oil, flax oil, olive oil or even grass feed butter.
4) See if you have Heavy Metal Toxicity, like aluminum and mercury.
5) Check for food sensitivities. Wheat, corn, dairy and soy.
6) Clean out the room of all electronics. That is your quiet time.
These are just a few basic steps to start. If you would like to be tested for food sensitivities or heavy metal toxicity pleas give us a call (330) 477-5654